7th October 2014, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?

I did Post Graduate and also i did P.G Diploma in Educational Administration and supervision. So am i eligiblw to get in Teacher post in Government sector?
Or should i have to do B.ED Course?

10th October 2014, 12:15 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?

B.Ed is essential for getting job as a teacher in a government school. Therefore, you have to complete B.Ed and after that you have to clear exams like TET for getting government teaching job.

Therefore, you can apply for admission in a good college for B.Ed. The admission is usually based on entrance examination and make sure that you have got 50% marks in your Graduation degree from a recognized university.

After completing your B.Ed, you can apply for TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) for getting job in a government school. If you get excellent marks in TET, then you can surely get job easily.
10th January 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?

What is career scope of post graduate diploma in educational administration and supervision? Which universities include this course by distance mode ?
20th April 2023, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

But my senior got government job on basis of her 10th marks without writing competitive exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?