14th June 2023, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a commercial pilot after Diploma?

Hii.. I am a Diploma Students.. I am doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication..soo can I become a Commercial Pilot after I complete my diploma..???

15th June 2023, 09:31 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a commercial pilot after Diploma?

Yes, you can become a commercial pilot after completing a diploma.

To become a commercial pilot, you will need to obtain a commercial pilot license (CPL). This license requires you to have at least 250 hours of flight time and pass a written and practical exam. You can obtain a CPL through a flight school or by working as a flight instructor.

Once you have obtained a CPL, you will be able to fly for a commercial airline.

Here are the steps on how to become a commercial pilot after a diploma:

1.Complete a diploma in aviation
2.Obtain a private pilot license (PPL).
3.Obtain a commercial pilot license (CPL).
4. Gain experience as a flight instructor.
5. Apply for a job with a commercial airline.
15th June 2023, 01:29 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

To become an airline pilot, you need to get a bachelor's degree in any subject. However, to become a commercial pilot you should gain a high school diploma or equivalent. Many flight schools are a part of the universities or institutions that provide a degree in aviation or aeronautics.
15th June 2023, 05:29 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can become a commercial pilot after Diploma as it requires class 12 as minimum eligibility having 50%marks with Physics, chemistry, maths as the subjects.
16th June 2023, 05:42 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can become a commercial pilot after completing a diploma. In fact, many pilots start their careers with a diploma in a relevant field, such as aviation, aeronautical engineering, or computer science.

The specific requirements for becoming a commercial pilot vary from country to country. However, in general, you will need to meet the following criteria:

Be at least 18 years old.
Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Pass a medical exam.
Complete a flight training program.
Obtain a commercial pilot's license.

Here are some of the steps on how to become a commercial pilot after completing a diploma:

1. Find a flight school that offers a commercial pilot training program.
2. Check the eligibility requirements of the program.
3. Apply for the program.
4. Complete the flight training program.
5. Obtain a commercial pilot's license.
6. Gain experience flying for a small airline or charter company.
7. Apply for a job with a major airline.
1st July 2023, 12:14 AM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

Yes, it is possible to become a commercial pilot after obtaining a diploma. However, the specific requirements to become a commercial pilot vary across different countries and aviation authorities. Generally, to become a commercial pilot, you will need to obtain a private pilot license (PPL), instrument rating (IR), and a commercial pilot license (CPL). Additionally, you would need to accumulate a certain number of flight hours and pass various written and practical exams. It's advisable to research and consult with aviation authorities in your country for the most accurate and detailed information on the requirements and procedures to pursue a commercial pilot career.
8th July 2023, 12:06 PM
Ar_pit

To become an airline pilot, you need to get a bachelor's degree in any subject. However, to become a commercial pilot you should gain a high school diploma or equivalent. Many flight schools are a part of the universities or institutions that provide a degree in aviation or aeronautics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?