22nd January 2022, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

Can I do any aircraft course after completing B.E. mechanical engineering?

I am in 4th year of B.E mechanical engg after completing it can i join any Aircraft course. there is any way on this?

23rd January 2022, 07:08 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do any aircraft course after completing B.E. mechanical engineering?

Yes mechanical engineering student can opt for aerospace industry if student has required set of skills.
ISRO recruits mechanical engineer through its ICRB exam to work in the field of aerospace.

Get admitted in an AME college for 3 year engineering course
Clear around 9 licence exam conducted by DGCA
Then work for 2 yrs as a technician
Clear final licence exam along with oral and practical test by DGCA.
In this way you can become an aircraft engineer.
24th January 2022, 07:08 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do any aircraft course after completing B.E. mechanical engineering?

Yes, a mechanical engineer student can go for aerospace industry if the student has required set of skills. ISRO recruits mechanical engineers through its ICRB exam to work in the field of aerospace and their are many other companies as well. If you are interested you can also go for any course related to it.
24th January 2022, 09:23 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can join aircraft you course after completing BE in Mechanical Engineering. Start by joining the Indian aviation industry in the engineering and maintenance field after completing your engineering in whatever you get.

Apply for exam relating to aircraft maintenance engineering conducted by DGCA, Civil Aviation Or FAA and EASA as their licenses are valid in various other countries which allows you for a wider scope of work.

When you clear on examination apply in a bigger airline or MRO, if already working in one try getting a chance to appear for aircraft maintenance engineer license for working on a particular Aircraft by communicating with the respected authorities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?