21st May 2022, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I do bachelor of Arts directly after diploma engineering?

I had passed diploma in mechanical engineering after10th, now i am interested to become arts graduate. Can i do it directly after diploma in engineering without doing 12th.

24th May 2022, 10:05 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do bachelor of Arts directly after diploma engineering?

No. Diploma holders are not qualified*for the BA course.
Candidate must have completed the 12th standard or equivalent qualification in any discipline from any recognized university or Institute to get eligible for Bachelor of Arts.
25th May 2022, 11:54 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Technically there will be no problem, but you will get admission only to first year B.A. whereas you can join second year of Engineering College,with your Diploma. Choose wisely.
26th May 2022, 01:08 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

No, diploma holders are not eligible to enroll in the Bachelor of Arts course.

To be eligible for a Bachelor of Arts course, a candidate must have finished class 12th grade or an equivalent qualification in any discipline from any recognized board or institute.
30th May 2022, 07:44 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Most of the colleges does not offer admission for a bachelor degree after completing the diploma course. Only a few colleges can give admission for a graduation course after diploma.

If you want a better career in the future you can pursue B.E or BTech from recognised University.

However, I here provide the eligibility and other details regarding graduation in arts stream.

Bachelor degree in arts course:-

BA in Economics
BA in Mathematics
BA in Geography
BA in English
BA in History.

Eligibility Criteria:-
The candidate should have passed 12th standard course in any discipline from a recognised institutions/school with minimum of 50% marks ( 45% for SC/ST candidates ).

Applicants appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks at 12th board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?