27th October 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Whether Bachelor degree in Engineering is equivalent to Bachelor of Science or Arts?

Respected Sir, I want to ask you whether Bachelor degree in Engineering is equivalent to Bachelor of Science or Arts? I am confused about this so please help me out.

6th November 2016, 11:07 PM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Whether Bachelor degree in Engineering is equivalent to Bachelor of Science or Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to ask you whether Bachelor degree in Engineering is equivalent to Bachelor of Science or Arts? I am confused about this so please help me out.

Yes, it is also equivalent. You are eligible to fill any forum which is required the graduation in any stream.

You can join the following sectors after completing the Bachelor degree in engineering or Bachelor in science/Art.

^ Indian Army through CDS exam
^ Indian Forest Services.
^ Indian Engineering Services.
^ Indian Railway
^ Indian Marine Engineering
^ Indian Administrative Services.

You can also join public sectors. There are lots of job opportunities for the bachelor candidates.
15th December 2017, 04:18 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Whether Bachelor degree in Engineering is equivalent to Bachelor of Science or Arts?

Yes, they are equivalent to each other. So, you can apply any government or private form without any hesitation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?