24th October 2021, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I do BSc Agriculture after Diploma in agriculture?

I've completed my 12th in PCB stream and I don't have enough cut off for bsc agriculture. So j decided to join diploma in agriculture but can I study bad agriculture after completing diploma in agriculture?

25th October 2021, 12:12 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BSc Agriculture after Diploma in agriculture?

Yes you can do BSc in agriculture after diploma in agriculture.

The eligibility criteria for it is that you have to pass the 50-60% minimum marks in diploma program.

But there are very few institutes and Universities which are offering Bsc agriculture with good placements, scholarship scheme and practical exposure also like Lovely Professional University, Panjab Agricultural University and few others.

These universities also offer various skill development program National Enhancement training and outstanding exposure to students.
25th October 2021, 03:16 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completion of the Diploma in agriculture, you can do BSc in Agriculture.
25th October 2021, 06:34 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue BSc agriculture after diploma in agriculture.

The eligibility criteria for taking admission in BSc agriculture is that you have to pass with 60% aggregate marks in 12th ( with Physics, Chemistry or Biology or Forestry ) or 12th ( agriculture) or 2 year diploma in agriculture after 10th.
25th October 2021, 07:21 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can do B.Sc Agriculture after Diploma in agriculture.
25th October 2021, 08:58 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture course after diploma in agriculture.

The required eligibility to pursue B.Sc Agriculture course is that candidate must have passed 12th with PCB/PCM as main paper.

So, you can appear for the entrance examination and after qualifying in the entrance examination conducted by various institutions eligible to get admission in 4 year B.Sc agriculture course.
26th October 2021, 03:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Of course, you are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Science in agriculture after completing diploma in agriculture because the minimum educational qualification required is that the candidate should have completed 10 + 2 Level Examination or equivalent from a recognised board with science stream with at least 50% marks and 45% for reserved category students.

°°° You will get lateral entry to 2nd year with having aggregate of 60% and also lateral entry is not applicable for some of the colleges so, do check for the college before admission and check eligibility criteria.
26th October 2021, 10:23 PM
periwinkle09876

YES, you are eligible to do BSc agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture.
Those candidates who have done diploma in agriculture are very much eligible to take admission in Bsc agriculture.
It might be possible that you can get admission directly in second year of Bachelor of Science in agriculture three years degree course but most of the colleges do not accept candidates directly in second year.
The minimum age limit is 18 and there is no upper age limit to pursue BSc in agriculture.
27th October 2021, 07:13 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can do Bsc Agriculture after completing Agricultural diploma of 2 years. But you can admission for the B.Sc Agriculture in India course after 10+2. The minimum eligibility requires the student to have completed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized board with subjects like physics, chemistry, biology, and mathematics. Also, the aspirant must have completed English as a required language.
28th October 2021, 11:12 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

After diploma if you are planning for graduation, then you can do.

Fir so doing you need to complete class 12th from a recognised board with atleast 55% marks.

Some universities give admission in Bsc after polytechnic diploma while some ask for 10+2 marksheet.

You have other options like
Agricultural fields
Agricultural nursery
Farm production activities etc
29th October 2021, 12:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I've completed my 12th in PCB stream and I don't have enough cut off for bsc agriculture. So j decided to join diploma in agriculture but can I study bad agriculture after completing diploma in agriculture?
You have completed 12th standard so you are eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture course.

Those candidates who have complete 12th standard with PCB from a recognized board are eligible for B.Sc in Agriculture course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?