11th March 2022, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Diploma in Automobile after ITI 1 year course of DM?

I have done ITI in Sha DJ chadda ITI in hubli I have done DM of 1year and I want diploma after ITI 1Year cores of auto mobile can I gate a sets in hubli clog

14th March 2022, 12:19 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Diploma in Automobile after ITI 1 year course of DM?

Yes. After completing the ITI course, you are eligible to do Diploma in Automobile course.
14th March 2022, 02:41 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do a diploma in automobile after ITI 1 Year course of DM. After completing ITI you can directly be admitted to 2nd year in polytechnic by lateral entry.
Diploma in automobile engineering is a 3 year duration course and is divided into 6 semesters. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed class 10th with Science, English and Mathematics as one of the subjects with a minimum percentage of 50% in aggregate from a recognised board.

Admission selection will be on a merit basis in the qualifying examination.
15th March 2022, 12:06 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to study Diploma in Automobile is a candidate must have passed class 10th from a recognized board. A candidate must have studied Science and English with Mathematics as one of the subjects with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate. Some institutes may conduct their own entrance examination. The minimum score and admission process may vary from institute to institute.
15th March 2022, 08:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for diploma in automobile engineering course:-

The basic eligibility criteria to apply for diploma in automobile engineering is given below:-

Applicants must have passed class 10th examination from a recognised board.

Minimum percentage required for admission is 60% in class tenth board.

Candidates must have studied Science and English in qualifying examination with mathematics as one of the subjects.

The duration of this course is 3 years.

Admission to the diploma course in automobile engineering is either merit based or entrance based.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?