9th April 2015, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Automobile and 12th Science with 46% marks?

Hello,
I have completed ITI-Automobile.
Now I want to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
I have also completed my 12th Science with 46%.
Kindly help me to know that I can study or not?
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  2. How to do diploma in Automobile engineering after passing ITI Automobile(2 years course)?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  4. How to be an automobile engineer?
  5. Diploma in automobile engineering through evening colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study B.A. and Automobile Diploma simultaneously?
  7. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad?
  8. Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering for ITI Holder in Rajasthan?
  9. Which are the external diploma evening colleges for diploma in Automobile in Hyderabad? Where can I get the colleges?
  10. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  11. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  12. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  13. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  14. How to do diploma in automobile after completing ITI course
  15. How to work in Automobile OEMC after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering
  16. What should I do after HSc? I have an interest in Automobiles
  17. How to join Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  18. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
9th May 2015, 12:39 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study Automobile Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Automobile and 12th Science with 46% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed ITI-Automobile.
Now I want to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
I have also completed my 12th Science with 46%.
Kindly help me to know that I can study or not?
Thank you in advance.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for the Automobile Engineering course after completing 12th standard in science stream. But, Diploma after 12th standard is not a good option. Being a 12th standard science stream student, you can directly enroll of B. Tech or B.E Automobile Engineering which could be more valuable than Diploma course. Since, you have scored less mark marks in 12th standard you, it's hard to get admission through merit basis. However, you can get admission through Management quota. The admission to the B. Tech is based on the Engineering entrance exams like, JEE, BITSAT etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?