8th January 2022, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD in remote sensing and GIS after completing post graduate diploma in remote sensing and GIS?

Sir is it possible to pursue PhD in remote sensing after completing post graduate diploma in remote sensing and GIS from utkal university.please guide me.

13th January 2022, 03:39 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD in remote sensing and GIS after completing post graduate diploma in remote sensing and GIS?

Yes, ofcourse to do PhD in remote sensing ,you must have a post graduate degree with minimum 50%marks from a recogniszed university.
Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called CET and UGC NET.
15th January 2022, 01:28 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD in remote sensing and GIS after completing post graduate diploma in remote sensing and GIS?

No. After completing post-graduate diploma in remote sensing and GIS, you are not eligible to do Ph.D. in remote sensing and GIS. Candidate must have completed master's degree in the same field with at least 50% marks from any recognized institute to get eligible for any Ph.D. program.
15th January 2022, 04:34 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do PhD in your subject.
The criterion of minimum eligibility for admission in PhD in GIS and Remote Sensing is 50% marks at or equivalent level in the respective sphere.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?