24th September 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Is PG Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS equivalent to M.Sc?

Hello Everyone,
I have passed PG Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS. Is PG Diploma is equivalent M.Sc. or not? Please tell me somebody regarding my confusion and clear it.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MSc in GIS Remot Sensing after graduating in Geography? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  3. How to get a job in MSc in GIS and Remote Sensing
  4. How may I do a job? I've completed PG in geography and doing M.Sc in GIS and remote sensing from Nagaland university through correspondence
  5. What are the opportunities in GIS and Remote Sensing after post graduation?
  6. What are the opportunities available in GIS and remote sensing after completing PG? What's the applying procedure?
  7. How to do Ph.D in Remote sensing? I am a student of MSc
  8. How to do M.Tech in Remote Sensing, M.Phil/Ph.D on part time basis?
  9. Courses which I can do abroad after doing M.Tech in GIS and Remote Sensing?
  10. Which are the courses in GIS and Remote Sensing in civil engineering
  11. Are there any internships available at NRSC, SAV and IIRS related to GIS and remote sensing?
  12. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing MSc in remote sensing
  13. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Earth Atmospheric/Planetary Science) being a student of MA(Remote Sensing & GIS)?
  14. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Remote Sensing & GIS) candidate in Chennai?
  15. Seat in SRM for M.Tech Remote Sensing & GIS engineering with 281 rank?
  16. List of the colleges providing Ph.D in Geomatics/GIS/Remote Sensing/Geo Informatics course with scholarship? How to get admission as a B.A student
  17. University for M.TECH(cse) whose last date of application form is not passed?
  18. MTech in Remote sensing and GIS admission
14th November 2015, 05:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is PG Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS equivalent to M.Sc?

No, it is not equivalent to M.Sc degree and you can't apply for exams like NET with this PG diploma qualification.

You have to completed M.Sc if you want to apply for jobs or exams where it is needed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?