11th March 2022, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BE civil after passing diploma?

Sir. I am student in last year diploma in civil. I am like join to cme pune college BE civil.can I got admission that college

15th March 2022, 11:01 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in BE civil after passing diploma?

Yes of course you can get admission in Diploma since you have passed 12th class as a compulsory subject in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics .
15th March 2022, 11:10 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in BE Civil after passing a diploma in Pune college. You can apply for the Lateral entry entrance test and after clearing this, you can get admission in the second year of civil engineering. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed diploma in relevant branch of engineering with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate. Interested candidates can apply online with the required information.
15th March 2022, 08:49 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After completing your Diploma course, you have to appear in the LEET exam which is a Lateral Entry Exam and you must qualify for the exam to get eligible for admission in the 2nd year of BE civil engineering course.
15th March 2022, 10:00 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

B.E stands for Bachelor in Engineering and it is four year duration courses after 12th but it is 3 year course for those candidates who have diploma degree.
So, if you are interested in getting the admission in course you can appear for LEET ( Lateral Entry Entrance Test ) .
The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed diploma course from any recognised University. Candidate must have a minimum of 60% in diploma degree to appear for some of the best universities entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?