10th March 2019, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if secured 31819 rank in Odisha DET?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have secured 31819 rank in Odisha DET. Do I have a chance to get seat in Electrical Engineering Diploma as I am interested to study Electrical Engineering in my Diploma course. Please help me to know about this.

20th March 2019, 01:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if secured 31819 rank in Odisha DET?

It will depend on your choice of college or institute because there are many private colleges available these days. Most of the seats remain vacant in private colleges and if you fill any of the low ranked colleges during counselling, then there will be a high chance of getting admission.

Hence, make sure you choose the college according to your rank. The rank you have got can help you a low ranked college only. Hence, lock your choice carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?