9th March 2018, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study Diploma in Software Engineering if secured 4892 rank in Odisha DET?

Sir, I have secured 4892 rank in Odisha DET. Do I have a chance to get seat in Software Engineering Diploma as I am interested to study Software Engineering in my Diploma course. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering if secured 542 rank in Odisha DET?
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 1324 rank in Odisha DET?
  3. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical secured 9543 rank in Odisha-DET?
  5. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 524 rank in Odisha DET?
  6. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if secured 4329 rank in Odisha-DET?
  7. Can I reapply in Odisha DET for D.Arch course if studying Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Can I reapply in Odisha DET for Aerospace Engineering course if studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  9. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?
  11. Can I get admission to study Diploma Chemical with 14875 rank in Odisha DET?
  12. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET
  15. List of colleges which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET in Odisha?
  16. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET in Odisha?
  17. List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture course through Odisha DET? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course in any Government college?
16th April 2018, 11:04 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Software Engineering if secured 4892 rank in Odisha DET?

Yes, you can get admission to study Diploma in Software Engineering course after securing 4892 rank in Odisha DET examination. After qualifying the Odisha DET examination, you have to participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Software Engineering course.
18th April 2018, 11:25 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study Diploma in Software Engineering if secured 4892 rank in Odisha DET?

It is not possible to tell you exactly that you can get admission in diploma in software engineering with the above mentioned rank, because the admission depends upon the cut off marks of the college which keeps on changing every year. The cut off marks mainly depends upon the following factors:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Number of seats available

> Difficulty level of the examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?