12th April 2021, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue a Diploma in Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology in Indira Shiva Rao Polytechnic?

Hi Sir, can you please help me to know for securing admission in Indira Shiva Rao Polytechnic to Diploma in Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology course I can get an education loan or not? I want to get an education loan for studying this course? Kindly tell me asap.

15th April 2021, 02:08 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue a Diploma in Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology in Indira Shiva Rao Polytechnic?

Yes, You can get an education loan to pursue a Diploma in Apparel Design & Fabrication Technology in Indira Shiva Rao Polytechnic.

You can get education loan from any recognized bank.

You will get education loan only if you could complete this Diploma course in minimum time.

You will repay this loan after completing this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?