28th March 2017, 11:42 AM
Mahanth123

What is the eligibility criteria required to join RAW? Can I join RAW after completing class 10th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th from Karnataka, Shivamogga and I want to join RAW at any cost so I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to join RAW? Can I join RAW after completing class 10th? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st March 2017, 08:31 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to join RAW? Can I join RAW after completing class 10th?

RAW stands for Research and Analysis Wing. RAW does not conduct any competitive exam at national level to select candidates for RAW. Experienced and talent officers belonging to various services like Police Services, Administrative services, Defence Services are eligible to join RAW.

After getting shortlisted by RAW, candidates have to clear National Aptitude Test in Intelligence and personal interview for final selection in RAW. This is present procedure to join RAW.

If you are interested to join RAW then you should first do 12th then graduation and after that you can apply for exams like Civil Services examination, Defence Services exam, IB exam for joining any of above services.
31st March 2017, 01:15 PM
perthc

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to join RAW? Can I join RAW after completing class 10th?

Hi,

To join RAW Division you have to crack the IB(Intelligence Bureau) ACIO Examination.

The examination is conducted by Ministry of Home Affairs Once in a year.

Time when it is held : September.

Eligibility criteria of this exam is as follows:-

• The candidate must be Citizen of India.
  • The candidate must have a minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
  • The candidate must be completed graduate degree from a recognized University.
  • Any graduate degree candidate can apply for this examination.
  • The candidate must have a knowledge in Computer Operations or Computer Language.
  • Upper age limit is applicable for reserved categories.
25th February 2019, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

How can You judge a person only if he is completed his graduation to join? He might have many reasons to discontinue his studies. There are many people who's capability to complete the task and when it comes to our nation ready to die. RAW as to recruit more agents who's really interested to work in. Having a psychological and psychical test is great. But stop this eligibility criteria. Our education system itself improper. I'm not able to attach any images here, if it was happened definitely I would have shown Yu a image so that you guys can understand what our system is.. please kindly take this as a feed back Ann look for smart Ann intelligent agents not graduates..
1st September 2019, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir I what to join as RAW agent and I complete my intermediate in bi. p. C so can I have a chance to get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?