8th March 2020, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue a Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Cooch Bihar Polytechnic?

Hi Sir, can you please help me to know for securing admission in Cooch Bihar Polytechnic to Diploma in Automobile Engineering course I can get an education loan or not? I want to get an education loan for studying this course? Kindly tell me asap.

28th February 2021, 07:29 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue a Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Cooch Bihar Polytechnic?

Yes, You can get an education loan to pursue a Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Cooch Bihar Polytechnic.

After completing admission procedure visit any bank and ask for education loan.

They will guide you about procedure and eligibility to get education loan.

If you are eligible than only fill application form.

Attach all required documents and submit it back to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?