23rd September 2020, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue a Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Central Institute of Psychiatry?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the education loan availability for admission in Central Institute of Psychiatry to pursue Diploma in Psychological Medicine? I want to study this Diploma in Psychological Medicine course, so can I get an education loan or not?

28th September 2020, 11:59 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue a Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Central Institute of Psychiatry?

Yes, You can get an education loan to pursue a Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Central Institute of Psychiatry.

Visit any bank with all required document such as admission letter of the institution, fee structure, Class X, XII and graduation (if applicable) marksheets. Also required are the income documents such as salary slips or income-tax returns (ITR) of the co-applicant.

Fill an application form for education loan and submit it.

They will provide you education loan according to your eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?