26th January 2020, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to do Diploma in Psychological Medicine from Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi. Can you please let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this course?

3rd February 2020, 11:11 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi?

The eligibility to study a Diploma in Psychological Medicine at Central Institute of Psychiatry Ranchi is a candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in Medicine or equivalent stream from a recognized university. Admission selection is on the basis of the score obtained in NEET PG (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post Graduate).

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.cipranchi.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?