28th May 2020, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue a Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Writing in Innovative Centre for Biosciences Clinical Research Mohali?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the education loan availability for admission in Innovative Centre for Biosciences Clinical Research Mohali to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Writing? I want to study this Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Writing course, so can I get an education loan or not?

30th April 2021, 07:52 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue a Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Writing in Innovative Centre for Biosciences Clinical Research Mohali?

Yes, You can get an education loan to pursue a Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Writing in Innovative Centre for Biosciences Clinical Research Mohali.

Applicant will have to visit bank and tell them that he/she want education loan.

Officer will assist you and guide you about procedure ,eligibility criteria to get education loan.

If you applicant is eligible than only fill application and attach all required documents.

Submit application to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?