10th June 2020, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Does Airwings International Academy Trichy offer job assistance to Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Management candidates?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Management course from the Airwings International Academy Trichy. I have heard that they provide job assistance. Is it true? Kindly let me know whether it is true or not.

30th April 2021, 07:54 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does Airwings International Academy Trichy offer job assistance to Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Management candidates?

Yes, Airwings International Academy Trichy offers job assistance to Diploma in Aviation and Hospitality Management candidates.

This institution has good placement records.

Higher applicant can secure minimum 4 LPA package easily.

Last year highest package of 15 LPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?