8th June 2020, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get good salaried job through Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course?

Hello Sir, I have completed my 10th and I want to do Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course. I have scored good marks in my 10th Board exam. So, after completing this Diploma course, I will get good salaried job?

28th April 2021, 06:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get good salaried job through Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course?

Of course on completing of diploma in computer science and engineering course lots of career opportunities in the IT industries and sure you will get a higher salary depends on companies.
After completing diploma in computer engineering students which is suits for them following fields:-
Computer hardware industry
Computer science industry
Consultancy Services
Software Development Industries
Web designing and publishing
Electronics and communication industry Networking and maintenance industries
28th April 2021, 08:36 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get good salaried job through Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course?

Yes, you Can get good salaried job through Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course.

Starting salary - Rs. 1.80 - 3.60 Lakhs

> Job Roles:-

- technician
- software developer
- database administrator
- software testing engineer
- it support engineer

After completing diploma in computer Science it is advisable to pursue lateral entry B tech course. Degree course will help you achieve more career opportunities.
30th April 2021, 08:05 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can get good salaried job through Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering course.

You have to keep switching in between different private companies to get increment in salary.

If you could secure government job then you can work single department lifetime and get good salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?