8th June 2020, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Polytechnic Diploma or Intermediate, which is better to study for a Computer Science aspirant?

Hi Sir, I have given the Board exam of 10th standard and I am waiting for the result. I am expecting 90% marks in my Board exam and in future I will take Computer Science. In this case, I want to know is it better to study Intermediate so I should go for the Polytechnic Diploma course?

30th April 2021, 08:09 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Polytechnic Diploma or Intermediate, which is better to study for a Computer Science aspirant?

Intermediate is better if you are good at study and don't want to settle with less opportunities.

If you want early job with salary of Rs. 12000 per month than only go for polytechnic otherwise go for intermediate.

With intermediate prepare for JEE Examination to get admission in good college with computer science as subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?