5th October 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Abroad through Diploma(Fire Engineering) course?

I am 10th pass and due to financial crisis I don't want to continue my study. I want to do any Diploma course and through this I want to work in Abroad, in any Gulf country. My friends are suggesting me to do Diploma course in Fire Engineering. I just want to know is it really helpful to achieve my aim? Can I work in Abroad after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  2. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  4. What is the scope of getting a job after completion of economic honors and a MBA abroad?
  5. List of companies which offer recruitment to Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student in Abroad?
  6. What are the job opportunities after passing diploma in chemical engineering?
  7. Job opportunities for Civil students in Abroad?
  8. How to earn money and get a job in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with first class?
  9. How can I get job in Abroad if completed Diploma in Fisheries Engineering?
  10. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  11. Can I get a job in abroad as a fresher after completing Mechanical Engineering or do I need to do extra course? -- [New]
  12. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  13. Detailed information about getting a job in abroad after B.Sc in Nursing?
  14. Which is the best degree to get job in abroad?
  15. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) with good salary package? Skills required to get job in Abroad?
  16. How can I get a job in abroad after studying in Tamilnadu?
  17. Best Chemical Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu? Salary of Chemical Engineering in Abroad and the fee structure of it in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a job in abroad?
7th October 2016, 02:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Abroad through Diploma(Fire Engineering) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 10th pass and due to financial crisis I don't want to continue my study. I want to do any Diploma course and through this I want to work in Abroad, in any Gulf country. My friends are suggesting me to do Diploma course in Fire Engineering. I just want to know is it really helpful to achieve my aim? Can I work in Abroad after this course?

The job opportunities for the Diploma in Fire and Safety Engineering are more after completion of the course. The candidates can work in India and abroad countries as a Safety Officers, Safety Engineers, Fire Supervisor, Safety Inspectors, Safety Assistant, Fire Officers, Fire Engineers, Fireman etc. The candidates must be fit physically to work in the Fire & Safety field. So you have also after the course has a good chance of getting a job in India or in abroad countries. The course is available in various institutions in India.
7th October 2016, 11:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Abroad through Diploma(Fire Engineering) course?

Yes, you can very much get a job abroad provided you are selected on your merit. You should first of all try to score well in your theory as well as practical exams as the above course is more of practical than theory. It will be better if you apply for jobs direct in companies website rather than relying for jobs on various agents.

You can also work in any MNC in India and in time they can send you abroad in their company itself, which would be much better than anything else.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?