12th May 2019, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Abroad through Diploma Production Engineering on 10th basis?

Hi everyone, I want to get job in Abroad. For this, I want to do Diploma in Production Engineering. So, I would like to know that is it a good idea? Can I get job in Abroad after my this Diploma course? I am in 10th standard and I want to do Diploma after my 10th. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

19th May 2019, 11:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Abroad through Diploma Production Engineering on 10th basis?

Most of the jobs abroad ask for experience if you are are looking to get a job abroad. Diploma or any qualification will not be enough if you don't have any experience in the given field.

You should complete the diploma from a good institute and then work for some years in India. After gaining necessary skills, you can apply for jobs abroad according to your skills. There is a good demand of skilled people abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?