12th May 2019, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Fashion Design along with BA General course?

Hi friends, I have completed my 12th with Humanities stream and I have taken admission in BA General course. But now my interest is to study Fashion Design. I want to know that I can study Diploma in Fashion Design course also?

19th May 2019, 10:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Fashion Design along with BA General course?

If both the courses are in regular mode then you can't pursue them at the same time. You should study BA degree in distance mode and Diploma in fashion design in regular mode to make both your qualifications valid in future.

You can't show both the qualifications in regular mode at the same time in your CV. Hence, one course has to be in correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?