11th July 2021, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in Teaching after completing diploma in IT?

I have completed diploma with Information Technology and I want to do job in teaching so can I get a job in this field after completing diploma... Please help me what should I do.

13th July 2021, 05:52 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get a job in Teaching after completing diploma in IT?

You can not get a teaching job after diploma easily. For it you need to have some special degree or certificate courses to teach in a college or technical university. You may do some courses like b.e. in civil and then apply for a job.
13th July 2021, 11:04 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To become a teacher after completing a diploma in IT, you need to do a DEd (Diploma in Education) it is a certified teacher training program where you are prepared for being able to teach at elementary schools as well as in government schools. This is a 2 year duration course and the qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with a minimum score of 50% - 60% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
15th July 2021, 12:24 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

No, You can't get a job in Teaching after completing diploma in IT.

If you want to teach Diploma students, you must have completed minimum qualification of BTech IT Or relevant subjects.

You should go for BTech course through lateral entry scheme.

Once you complete BTech than you are totally eligible to teach Diploma students.
15th July 2021, 07:35 PM
periwinkle09876

No, on the basis of your Diploma in Information Technology, you are not eligible to apply for the job of teaching because to apply for the job of teaching you should have minimum educational qualification of Bachelor of technology from a recognised University.

After diploma in information technology you can try for BTech degree in information technology of computer science through lateral entry and can get admission directly in second year.
15th July 2021, 07:45 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not get a job in Teaching after completing diploma in IT. Because a Diploma holder in Civil Engineering is not eligible to become a school teacher. You should have to pursue at least D. Ed course after completion of 12th standard to be eligible to apply for teacher job in schools.
15th July 2021, 07:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You cannot get a teaching job after diploma easily .

For it you need to have some specialize degree or certificate courses to teach in a College or Technical University.

You may also some of courses like BE in Civil and then apply for a job.
15th July 2021, 08:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

No. You are not eligible for a teaching job after completion of the Diploma course. You have to pass D. Ed or B. Ed course from any recognized institute to get eligible to apply for teaching jobs.
17th July 2021, 09:50 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

You can easily get teaching jobs in ITI colleges and also in many diploma colleges but the marks and your communication skills must be very fluent. And also you can try for BTech and other courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?