27th November 2012, 07:32 PM
Azeem Ahmad Noori

How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching with 73%

sir,i have complete diploma in teaching education my percentage is 73% i want to government job any field where as railways,banking,ssc, post office,etc.plz give me guidence

10th July 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching with 73%

I have passed D.T.Ed.. B.lit., can I get a govt job
27th July 2013, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing diploma in teaching with 73%

my diploma complete i get govt job
14th November 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing diploma in electrical and electronic with splecatilization tv and sound engg... i'm intrested in teaching field is there any chance to do that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?