22nd October 2018, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Lateral Entry in BTech(Aerospace Engineering) if pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir, I am studying in 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to join BTech(Aerospace Engineering). I am studying Diploma in a regular mode so I am eligible to get lateral entry in BTech(Aerospace Engineering) or not?

13th November 2018, 04:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Lateral Entry in BTech(Aerospace Engineering) if pursuing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to join BTech(Aerospace Engineering). I am studying Diploma in a regular mode so I am eligible to get lateral entry in BTech(Aerospace Engineering) or not?

Yes, you can get a lateral entry in BTech in Aeronautical Engineering at Manipal Institute of Technology after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. Candidates who have passed a 3 year Diploma in Engineering granted by the Board of Technical Education of a State Government are eligible to study BTech in Aeronautical Engineering at Manipal Institute of Technology. You have to appear in the Manipal Entrance Test (MET) for the admission to study BTech in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry mode at Manipal Institute of Technology. You can find the details on the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?