19th February 2023, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get lateral entry in MES for mechanical engineering after completing three year diploma?

Respected sir, After finishing 10th i have completed engineering diploma and now can i get an admission in mes for lateral entry for b.tech engineering degree

1st May 2023, 09:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get lateral entry in MES for mechanical engineering after completing three year diploma?

Yes, it is possible to get lateral entry into MES (Military Engineering Services) for Mechanical Engineering after completing a three-year diploma.
However, the eligibility criteria for lateral entry may vary depending on the specific requirements of MES and the policies of the government.
Therefore, it is recommended to check the official notification or contact the concerned authorities for more information.
2nd May 2023, 04:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get lateral entry in MES for mechanical engineering after completing three year diploma?

MES stands for Military Engineering Services.

To join MES as a mechanical engineer, lateral entry is possible after completing a 3 year diploma in mechanical engineering.

However, the specific eligibility criteria and selection process may Vary from time to time and depend on factors such as the availability of vacancies, the candidate's performance in the selection process, and other relevant factors. It is advisable to check the official MES website or consult with an authorized recruitment agency for detailed information on the lateral entry requirements and the application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?