14th May 2023, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i give the exam of RTO after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is eligibility of that?

Can i give the exam of RTO after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is eligibility of that? And what is syllabus for this exam? please give me answer of my question. I am now in third year diploma in mechanical engineering.

15th May 2023, 12:52 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give the exam of RTO after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is eligibility of that?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for RTO Examination after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for RTO Examination after successful completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course is given below:

@ Candidiates who have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course are eligible for this recruitment is far as my best knowledge is concerned.

@ The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 35 years and there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidiates.

@ You may find syllabus from the official notification when the recruitment is held.
15th May 2023, 12:16 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i give the exam of RTO after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is eligibility of that?

The eligibility for RTO is, candidates must have a graduation degree in any relevant discipline from a recognised university.

The minimum age required for this is 19 years and Maximum 35 years.
15th May 2023, 04:06 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Age Limit 19 - 38 years
Educational Qualification Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
Experience 1 - 5 years
Exam Fees
General Category - INR 374
Reserved Category - INR 274
15th May 2023, 05:12 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility:

1. Educational Qualifications: A high school diploma or equivalent is typically required for admission to a bachelor's degree program in mechanical engineering.

2. Mathematics and Science Background,

3. Entrance Exams: Many universities or colleges require applicants to take standardized entrance exams such as the SAT (in the United States) or other relevant exams specified by the educational institution.

4. Language Proficiency.
15th May 2023, 05:45 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

You can not go for the RTO(Road Transport Officer) examination with Diploma qualification. This RTO exam is conducted by the Public Service Commission. These examinations are conducted in each state of the India.So generally the number of posts and vacancies varies based on the State.
15th May 2023, 06:03 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

No. Diploma holders are not eligible for the RTO exam. The Public Service Commission is in charge of administering this RTP exam. These exams are given throughout the Indian states. Accordingly, the number of positions and openings varies depending on the State.

The minimum eligibility criteria are that you must have completed your graduation degree from any recognised university to get eligible for the RTO exam.
15th May 2023, 06:48 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for the RTO (Regional Transport Office) exam after completing your diploma in mechanical engineering.

Eligibility Criteria:-
The eligibility criteria for the RTO exam may vary depending on the specific requirements of your country or state.

1. Age:-
Candidates must be at least 18 years old to apply for the RTO exam.

2. Educational Qualification:-
You need to have completed at least a high school diploma or its equivalent. Since you have a diploma in mechanical engineering, you fulfill the educational qualification criteria.

3. Driving License:-
In many cases, possessing a valid driving license is a prerequisite for appearing in the RTO exam. Ensure you have a valid license for the category of vehicle you wish to be licensed for.

4. Physical Fitness:-
Candidates are usually required to meet certain physical fitness standards, including specific vision and hearing requirements. These standards are put in place to ensure road safety.

For more information you can visit the official website of your local RTO or contact them directly to obtain accurate and up-to-date information regarding the eligibility requirements for the exam.
15th May 2023, 08:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can give the RTO (Regional Transport Office) exam after completing a diploma in mechanical engineering. The eligibility criteria for appearing in the RTO exam vary from country to country, so it's important to check the specific requirements of the RTO in your country.

In general, the eligibility criteria for the RTO exam may include:

1. Age: There is usually a minimum age requirement to be eligible for the RTO exam, typically ranging from 18 to 21 years.

2. Educational Qualification: The educational qualification required may vary, but a diploma in mechanical engineering should generally meet the minimum requirement. Some countries may also accept other engineering disciplines or even a high school diploma.

3. Driving License: Often, you are required to hold a valid driving license for a specific category of vehicles for a certain duration before being eligible to appear for the RTO exam. The specific requirements depend on the type of license you wish to obtain, such as a two-wheeler license, four-wheeler license, etc.

4. Medical Fitness: In many cases, you need to provide a medical fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner stating that you are physically fit to drive and meet the prescribed health standards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?