20th August 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Can a candidate of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate give RTO Exam?

If a person who completed his diploma in mechanical engineering then he is able to give the exam of RTO

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. Can I give RTO exam after completing mechanical engineering diploma?
  3. What shall I do to become RTO being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Can I give RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical
  6. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for RTO recruitment exam if secured 61.50% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  8. Can i proceed to Graduation in Mechanical after Diploma in Information technology? -- [New]
  9. ow to become a RTO officer after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  10. Am I eligible to appear for RTO Exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Can I apply in RTO written exam being a Diploma Mechanical holder? How to apply?
  12. Can I be eligible for RTO exam after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this?
  14. When is the RTO and Break Inspector Post exam? I have finished diploma mechanical engineering
  15. Can I be eligible for RTO entrance exam after completing diploma in automobile engineering
  16. Information about RTO MPSE exam? Is a diploma mechanical student eligible for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When will be the RTO exam in Maharashtra for diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Can I apply for RTO exam after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
30th November 2011, 01:25 PM
sahaja mallarapu

Default Re: Can a candidate of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate give RTO Exam?

hi friend,
diploma is not enough to apply for RTO. to apply for RTO you should be a graduate.
14th June 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a candidate of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidate give RTO Exam?

plz tell the details about date of rto exam2012 in maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?