11th April 2015, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I join regular diploma course after completion of ITI Electrician course?

Can I join regular diploma course after completion of ITI Electrician course? Will that be helpful in anyways or not? What would you suggest for me next to do after completion of ITI course? Can you please give me the answer soon as possible. Thanks!

11th April 2015, 03:27 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Can I join regular diploma course after completion of ITI Electrician course?

Yes, why not. you can get admission in regular Diploma course after completed ITI in Electrician trade.
Just you appear in Lateral Entry entrance exam for Diploma.

One thing is missing that you do not mention you State but don't worry Lateral Entry entrance exam for Diploma held in all state of India.
Here are the name of some entrance exam through which you can get admission in Diploma course.
1.VOCLET
2. DCECE(LE)
3. ECET
Note:- You must take some preparation for entrance exam of Diploma to score good, according to which you will get admission in college.
11th April 2015, 03:41 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Can I join regular diploma course after completion of ITI Electrician course?

Yes, why not. you can get admission in regular Diploma course after completed ITI in Electrician trade.
Just you appear in Lateral Entry entrance exam for Diploma.

One thing is missing that you do not mention you State but don't worry Lateral Entry entrance exam for Diploma held in all state of India.
Here are the name of some entrance exam through which you can get admission in Diploma course.
1.VOCLET
2. DCECE(LE)
3. ECET
Note:- You must take some preparation for entrance exam of Diploma to score good rank , according to which you will get admission in good college.
12th April 2015, 09:36 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Yes,You can join regular diploma course after completion of ITI Electrician course.But you have to appear the Lateral Entry Entrance Exam for this.Every state conducts lateral Entry Entrance Exam for regular Diploma Courses.You should prepare well for this,if you want to take admission in Government or good Private College.Because you will get admission in college on the basis of rank in the Entrance Exam.
Some of the Entrance Exam for which you can apply are as VOCLET, DCECE Lateral Entry, ECET and many more..
BEST OF LUCK
13th April 2015, 08:12 PM
kunalroy89

Ofcourse diploma would be more helpful than only ITI.
With Diploma you will get better jobs and better payment than ITI.
You can appear for Lateral Entry tests for ITI to Diploma course.
You will get a direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma directly on qualifying the test.
These tests are conducted by State Govt Technical Council.You have not mentioned the state or else you could have got more information from members here.
Anyways check your local newspapers or the website of your State Technical Council.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?