25th June 2016, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I pay fee in EMI for PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts course in Times Pro, Kolkata?

Hi,
Can I pay the fee of PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts course in EMI mode to Times Pro, Kolkata? Or I have to pay total fee 1 time only?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts in Times Pro, Kolkata being a BBA graduate?
  2. How many months of EMI to pay against Rs. 8.7 Lacs Loan in State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur? How much EMI to pay?
  3. M.Com, M.Phil or PhD, what should I do after B.Com (Accounts & Finance)?
  4. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Finance & Accounting in Kolkata?
  5. Is there any penalty on failing to pay EMI on time under Allahabad Bank Education Loan scheme? How much penalty has to be paid?
  6. Should I have to pay penalty after failing to pay Education Loan EMI on time?
  7. Can I get education loan having less than 50% in HSC?
  8. Is it possible to do PG after Diploma in Accounts and Finance in Canada?
  9. Whether Finance related questions will be asked in Capgemini Finance & Accounts Off-Campus Drive?
  10. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What to do after B.B.A & 1 year diploma in accounts from IIJT, to improve my resume and salary?
  12. What should I become, an IAS or a Software Engineer?
  13. How much monthly EMI will be paid against Education Loan amount of Rs. 8.75 Lacs in Indian Overseas Bank? How many months of EMI is available in this Bank?
  14. What to do now to grow up in career being a candidate having completed MBA and with 8 years of experience in Accounts & Finance?
  15. List of colleges with fee structure offering Diploma in 3D Animation & VFX in Kolkata? -- [New]
  16. How many vacancies are available for Accounts Officer in National Institute for the Orthopaedically Handicapped, Kolkata? Pay Scale of Accounts Officer?
  17. Eligibility and books for Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service through UPSC Civil Services Exam?
  18. List of institutes which offer Advanced Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Kolkata? Eligibility to apply?
28th June 2016, 01:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pay fee in EMI for PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts course in Times Pro, Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Can I pay the fee of PG Diploma in Finance & Accounts course in EMI mode to Times Pro, Kolkata? Or I have to pay total fee 1 time only?

The payment for the course can be done through 3 ways;

- Payment by Cash/Cheque/DD/Credit Card
- Loan facility available
- There is 0% interest on payment made in installments

So you can pay the fee through the installment mode (like EMI) to the institute. You can find the details in the institute website Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?