30th June 2021, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue distance graduation and ITI in private collage simultaneously?

I'm a working person but I want higher qualification for further so I'm thinking to complete my graduation and iti simultaneously trough distance degree. And iti

30th June 2021, 09:16 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue distance graduation and ITI in private collage simultaneously?

--- NO, it is not possible for you to pursue distance graduation and ITI in private college simultaneously because it is under rule that two different courses cannot be pursued simultaneously and if you do so then it will not be valid in future.

--- At a time you can pursue only one course and on completion of of first course you can proceed towards second course.

--- Therefore, you can either pursue ITI before graduation or graduation before an ITI course but as you want to pursue higher education so, it would be better for you to pursue graduation from any recognised Open University such as Indira Gandhi National Open University.
2nd July 2021, 12:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue distance graduation and ITI in private collage simultaneously?

°°° Not at all, cannot pursue two regular courses simultaneously because that will results to the rejection of your degree as well as ITI certificate.

°°° According to the rules, a candidate has to pursue only one course at a single time hence, either you can pursue an ITI course and after completion of that you can pursue your graduation or vice versa.

°°° ITI course is done after class 10th and after completion of ITI you can take admission in 2nd year of diploma course and after that you will be eligible to take admission in graduation throug lateral entry.
8th July 2021, 09:55 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do both the courses at the same time simultaneously. A certificate course from ITI and a bachelor's degree through distance mode. ITI has short and long term courses and it will enhance your career and with more skills that will benefit you in the long term. ITI is an Industrial Training Institute that provides training for the technical and non-technical fields. The courses are exclusively trading specific and provide skills which is more important for the trade.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?