18th June 2023, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Can I study in any physiological course after BSc botany

I am graduated with BSc botany honurs, but I want to make a carrier in physiological related jobs. So what can I do for this.

21st June 2023, 06:58 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study in any physiological course after BSc botany

Yes, you can study in any physiological course after BSc Botany.

You will need to take some additional courses to prepare for the physiology course.

List of courses:-
Anatomy:-
Biochemistry
Cell biology
Physiology
MSc in Physiology
PhD in Physiology

After completing a physiology course, you can work as a physiologist in a variety of settings, such as hospitals, clinics, universities, and research laboratories. You can also work as a consultant or educator.
22nd June 2023, 09:47 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes , you can do psychological course after B.sc Botany . There are now very often various course introduced in the field of psychology. There is also M.sc , MD , M.ed available in Psychology after graduation.
23rd June 2023, 06:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study physiological courses after BSc Botany.

Some of the physiological courses that you can study after BSc Botany:-

M.Sc. in Plant Physiology
M.Sc. in Environmental Physiology
M.Sc. in Animal Physiology
M.Sc. in Human Physiology

Here are some of the career options available to you after completing a physiological course:-

Research Scientist
Professor
Consultant
Pharmacologist
Toxicologist
Environmental Scientist
Agricultural Scientist etc.
23rd June 2023, 09:34 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue further studies in a physiological course after completing BSc Botany. While Botany and Physiology are different fields, there are several options available for you to specialize in physiological studies or related disciplines. Here are a few possible pathways:

1. MSc in Plant Physiology: You can pursue a master's degree (MSc) in Plant Physiology, which focuses on the study of plant processes, functions, and mechanisms at the physiological level. This program will provide you with a deeper understanding of plant growth, development, metabolism, and responses to environmental stimuli.

2. MSc in Human Physiology: If you have an interest in human physiology, you can opt for an MSc in Human Physiology. This program explores the functioning of the human body at the cellular, organ, and system levels. You will study topics such as cardiovascular physiology, neurophysiology, endocrine physiology, and exercise physiology.

3. MSc in Biotechnology: Biotechnology combines aspects of biology, chemistry, and technology. Pursuing an MSc in Biotechnology will allow you to delve into the application of physiological principles in fields such as genetic engineering, cell culture, molecular biology, and bioinformatics. This program can offer you broader career prospects in the biotechnology industry.

4. MSc in Neuroscience: If you are interested in the study of the nervous system and its functions, you can consider pursuing an MSc in Neuroscience. This interdisciplinary field involves studying the structure, development, and function of the brain and nervous system. It combines aspects of physiology, biology, psychology, and neurobiology.

5. Integrated PhD Programs: Some universities offer integrated PhD programs that allow you to directly pursue a doctorate after completing your bachelor's degree. You can explore integrated PhD programs in physiology or related fields. These programs typically combine coursework, research, and dissertation work.
24th June 2023, 04:40 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

There are very few government colleges that have the provision of doing MSc in Psychology after BSc in botany but in private universities and colleges you can easily into the MSc Psychology course after graduating in botany.
27th June 2023, 10:03 PM
Ar_pit

M.Sc. in Medical Physiology is a 2-year postgraduate course in physiology. The candidates who are willing to take up this course must possess the basic eligibility criteria as they must have a qualification in M.B.B.S or BDS or B.P.T. or B.Sc. Allied Health Science/ Emergency and Trauma Care Technology/ Zoology/ BHMS / BSMS. This course consists of the syllabus like it covers set of subjects that are split up into 4 semesters.

The average course fee charged for this course is between INR 65 k – 4 Lacs for the span of 2 years. After the completion of the course, e the graduates are eligible for setting up their career options in the areas like hospitals both private and public sectors, rehab centers, universities and labs, assistant professor, lab technicians etc.
1st July 2023, 12:02 AM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

Yes, you can definitely pursue a physiological course after completing a BSc in Botany. While Botany and Physiology are separate disciplines, there is often overlap in their subject matter. Many universities and colleges offer postgraduate programs or specialized courses in plant physiology where you can further delve into the physiological aspects of plants. It's recommended to research specific universities or programs that offer courses in plant physiology to find the one that aligns with your interests and career goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?