31st March 2020, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Education along with BA(History) Honours?

Hello guys, I have completed my 12th with Arts and have taken admission in BA(History) Honours course. But now my interest is to study Education and become a Teacher. I want to know if I can study for a Diploma in Education course also along with my Graduation.

18th February 2022, 10:25 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Education along with BA(History) Honours?

BA history is a 3 year UG degree course .
The eligibility criteria for studying BA in history is that candidate must have completed class 12 from a recognised board with atleast 55 % marks.
Thus after class , one can apply for the course.
After they get the degree they can apply for jobs like Archeologist, historians, teacher etc.

Whereas diploma in education is a certificate level teacher training program that equips candidate to become nursery school teacher.
Thus if you are interested , you can apply for both the course as per your suitability.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?