9th November 2019, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue Diploma Nursing course for a BA(Education) Honours student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in BA with Education Honours. I am interested to pursue Diploma in Nursing course now. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to study this Diploma course. Kindly tell me asap.

13th November 2019, 01:05 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Diploma Nursing course for a BA(Education) Honours student?

You can pursue Diploma in Nursing course even after completing your BA (Education) course but you must have Biology as a main subject in your 10+2 level.

Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Nursing course are as mentioned below:-
Applicant must have qualified their 10+2 examination or any equivalent examination in Science stream (Biology as main subject) from a recognised educational board.
Applicant must have secured at least 55% aggregate in 10+2 examination.
There is no age restriction to study this course.
14th November 2019, 04:45 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to pursue Diploma Nursing course for a BA(Education) Honours student?

Eligibility to pursue Diploma Nursing course for a BA(Education) Honours student is given below:-

1. The applicant should have passed 10+2 with an aggregate of 55% marks from any recognized board.

2. The applicant should be a minimum of 17 years and maximum of 30 years old.

3. The applicant should have passed 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics from any board.

You may visit the website www.collegeduniya.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?