11th November 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I study MSc(IT) being a Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?

Sir, I am confused about my education. I want to do MSc but I did Diploma in Electrical Engineering after my 3 years full time Diploma course. So, I am eligible or not to do MSc in IT in this condition?

20th November 2018, 11:18 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MSc(IT) being a Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am confused about my education. I want to do MSc but I did Diploma in Electrical Engineering after my 3 years full time Diploma course. So, I am eligible or not to do MSc in IT in this condition?

Sorry, you are not eligible to study MSc (IT) after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering. You can study BE/BTech in Electrical Engineering or any other related discipline after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering. You have to appear for the lateral entry entrance examination for the admission to study BE/BTech program. If selected, you will be admitted directly to the second year of the engineering graduation program. Duration of the BE/BTech course is three years for the diploma holders.
23rd November 2018, 11:59 AM

Default Re: Can I study MSc(IT) being a Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?

Sorry, to say that but after completing your Diploma in Electronics Directly u can't go for MSC-IT. for achieving that Aftr 12th you must have to complete your bachelor degree BSC-IT then only you can go for MSC-IT.
in other hand u can go with the same field with very good options-

Higher Study Options after Electrical Engineering (Diploma) (In India)

Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering + Master of Business Administration (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (Electrical Engineering) + Master of Technology (Power Electronics)
Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Communication Engineering
Bachelor of Technology + Master of Technology (Electrical Engineering)
Post Graduate Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Post Graduate Diploma in Electrical Design Engineering
Post Graduate Diploma in Electrical Engineering Management..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?