15th April 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Is Polytechnic a Diploma course? Is it beneficial to do Polytechnic on 10th basis? Value of Polytechnic?

Hi,
My younger brother is a Matriculation student. He is not so good student and we planned for him to do Polytechnic after matric. Is it good straight a way after Matric & Polytechnic is what kind of course? Is it a Diploma or something else? Also I want to know what the value of Polytechnic in these days?

18th April 2016, 08:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Polytechnic a Diploma course? Is it beneficial to do Polytechnic on 10th basis? Value of Polytechnic?

Yes, Polytechnic course is also known as a Diploma course. It is best to Polytechnic course after 10th standard instead of pursuing Higher Secondary course. By pursuing Polytechnic course, you can gain more practical knowledge when compared to students who have pursued Higher Secondary course. You can also find job opportunities after completion of Diploma course. The Polytechnic course has higher value when compared to Higher Secondary course.
19th April 2016, 12:53 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Polytechnic a Diploma course? Is it beneficial to do Polytechnic on 10th basis? Value of Polytechnic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
My younger brother is a Matriculation student. He is not so good student and we planned for him to do Polytechnic after matric. Is it good straight a way after Matric & Polytechnic is what kind of course? Is it a Diploma or something else? Also I want to know what the value of Polytechnic in these days?
The course studied in Polytechnic is called Diploma course. The eligibility to study the Diploma course in polytechnic is a pass in 10th standard with 35% marks from a recognized board. The state technical board will conduct entrance examination for the admission to the diploma courses. There are many diploma courses like Diploma in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Computer Science etc. The marks scored in 10th and entrance will be considered for the admission. The course has very good value and the aspirant can get numerous job opportunities in various organizations including government sector. So you can choose diploma course after 10th Class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?