27th November 2021, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in government BE college after scoring 75% in Dipoma?

I want to take admission in government college BE in mechanical engineering and i got 75% percent in diploma last year. Can i take a admission?

29th November 2021, 04:25 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in government BE college after scoring 75% in Dipoma?

Yes, Ofcourse you can take admission in government college after scoring 75% in Diploma .But you have to appear in the entrance exam.But 50% is also enough.
30th November 2021, 09:15 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in government BE college after scoring 75% in Dipoma?

Admission in government college is not conducted on merit basis.

You will get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry after qualifying in the entrance examination conducted for the same.

So, you can apply for the entrance examination conducted by respective state government body or the university for the admission.
30th November 2021, 04:14 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

B.E is Bachelor in Engineering. It is four year course and candidates through lateral entry are eligible to get admission in 2nd year of the course.

To get admission in government college, you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination. So, you will get admission in the government college after qualifying in the entrance examination.
30th November 2021, 08:20 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can take admission in government BE college after scoring 75% in Dipoma.

As you have scored 75% in diploma, it is a good point to get a good college. But as you have interested to join BTech for this you have to apply for entrance exam and you have to score a good rank then only you can get good college.

Your age should not exceed 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?