9th April 2012, 10:30 PM
Swarnendu Banerjee

How much should I obtain in diploma engineering to get admission in government college after Gillet Exam? What is the fee structure of government and private college?

Sir, I want to know how much number obtain from diploma engg. one can get admission in the gov. college after gillet exam. And also eager to know the feesstrucktures of gov. college and private/self-financing college. With regads

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  2. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  3. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  4. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  5. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  7. Marks needed to get admission in government college or private college? What is the fee structure for the course?
  8. What is the fees of CSE B.Tech? What is the fees?
  9. How to get admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of it?
  10. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS?
  11. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  12. What is the qualifications required to do Masters of Science in Chemistry?
  13. How much percentage is needed to get into government college? What is the fee structure of government college? I am doing B.Com Part III
  14. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  15. How to get admission in engineering college of Bangalore? Fee structure of the college?
  16. Will I get a government college after scoring 65 marks?
  17. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  18. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
11th June 2020, 02:23 PM
debanjana_moni
Member+

Default Re: How much should I obtain in diploma engineering to get admission in government college after Gillet Exam? What is the fee structure of government and private college?

Admission in government colleges is quite a tough time now because the competition is high. Less than 100 rank can bring you admission in goverñment colleges in the counselling held by the official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?