1st August 2019, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Course duration of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Quantum University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Quantum University for a Diploma in Civil Engineering. Can you please help me to know about the duration of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course immediately.

4th August 2019, 01:30 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Quantum University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Quantum University for a Diploma in Civil Engineering. Can you please help me to know about the duration of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course immediately.

Course duration of the Diploma in Civil Engineering in the Quantum University is 3 years for those students who have secured admission after completion of the 10th standard. Lateral entry admission also available for those students who have passed 12th or equivalent examination with 50% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in the Quantum University. Duration of the Diploma in Civil Engineering for the lateral entry students is 2 years. Students can find the details in the website link given http://www.quantumuniversity.edu.in/diploma/civil-engineering
4th August 2019, 02:04 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Quantum University?

Quantum University offers Diploma in Civil Engineering program. Duration of this program is 3 years comprising 6 semesters in full-time mode. This course starts in the month of September 2019. For more details regarding this program, you should visit at http://www.quantumuniversity.edu.in/...il-engineering
4th August 2019, 05:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Diploma in Civil Engineering in Quantum University is full time 3 years Diploma level course. Candidates who have passed SSC/10th or equivalent examination with Mathematics as a subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized institute are eligible for Diploma in Civil Engineering admission in Quantum University.
Candidates are admitted on the basis of marks obtained at the 10th level.

You can find details at;
http://www.quantumuniversity.edu.in/...il-engineering
4th August 2019, 10:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The course duration of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Quantum University is three years.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Mandawar (22 Km milestone) Roorkee - Dehradun Highway (NH-73)
Roorkee, Uttarakhand 247167, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?