1st August 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Event Management in Prestige Institute of Management and Research?

Respected Sir/Mam, I want to do Diploma in Event Management. I want to join Prestige Institute of Management and Research for this Diploma course. So, I just want to know that is it beneficial to do this course from this institute?

4th August 2019, 04:48 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of studying Diploma in Event Management in Prestige Institute of Management and Research?

Prestige Institute of Management and Research offers 100% job assistance to students and practical experiences during the curriculum in;
Event Management companies, Corporate houses, Marketing departments, HR departments, PR departments Hotels, Clubs & Resorts Public Relations agencies (PR) Advertising agencies Sports Management companies and Media houses.

This institute also coffers 100% entrepreneur opportunities to students and practical experiences during the curriculum in;
Event Education. Event management, Wedding planning, Promotions management and Production house etc.

So there are benefits of studying Diploma in Event Management in Prestige Institute of Management and Research.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?