7th July 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to study Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery of Indian Veterinary Research Institute. Can you please tell me about the duration of this course so that I can know about it?

9th July 2019, 08:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

Course duration of Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI) is full time 10 months.
IVRI offers the following National Diploma Cources;

1. National Diploma in Animal Husbandry (NDAH) Division of Animal Nutrition
2. National Diploma in Animal Reproduction (NDAR) Division of Animal Reproduction
3. National Diploma in Veterinary Biological Products (NDBP) Division of Biological Products
4. National Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery (NDEHMS)
5. National Diploma in Fodder and Feed Technology(NDFFT) Division of Animal Nutrition
6. National Diploma in Meet and Meat Products Technology (NDMPT) Division of Livestock Products Technology
7. National Diploma in Poultry Husbandry (NDPH) CARI
8. National Diploma in Preventive Veterinary Medicines (NDPVM) Div. of B & M
9. National Diploma in Zoo and Wild Animal Health Cure and Management (NDZWA) Wild Life Centre
10. National Diploma in Animal welfare Div. of Medicine

You can visit the official website link given below for details;
http://www.ivri.nic.in/academics/CoursesND.aspx

5th January 2022, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

respected sir
Please give me admission process regarding
National Diploma in Zoo and Wild Animal Health Cure and Management (NDZWA) Wild Life Centre
I'm Raju Batur 8983705089/9405376345

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?