7th July 2019, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery student of Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

Hello everyone, I am doing Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery in Indian Veterinary Research Institute. After completing my this Diploma course I want to do job. Can you tell me about the job opportunities for me?

11th July 2019, 06:42 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery student of Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

After completion of Diploma in Equine Husbandry, Medicine and Surgery program you will get lots of job opportunities. You can work in Dairy farms, poultry farms, sheep and rabbit farms, stud farms, race clubs, animal clinics and private and government veterinary hospitals. You can also opt for further study program in the relevant field on the basis of work experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?