9th July 2019, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the course duration of Diploma in Psychological Medicine which is available in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth. Please tell me about the course duration asap. Thank you!

11th July 2019, 12:21 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth?

Course duration of Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth are of 2 years.

Eligibility to study Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10+2 examination or its equivalent from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in 10+2 level.
11th July 2019, 12:08 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Psychological Medicine in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth?

Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth offering Postgraduate Diploma in Pharmacogenomics and Personalized Medicine instead of Diploma in Psychological Medicine program. Duration of this program is 1 year in full-time mode and 2 years in part time mode. For more details regarding this program visit at http://sbvu.ac.in/admission-ahs-pharmacy/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?