25th January 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Nursing course after completing B.Sc nursing without any experience? Which is the best College in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for pursuing M.Sc Nursing course?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with B.Sc Nursing and now I want to pursue M.Sc Nursing course but I don't have any experience so I want to know am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Nursing course after completing B.Sc nursing without any experience? Which is the best College in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for pursuing M.Sc Nursing course? Please answer as soon as possible.

31st January 2017, 10:59 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc Nursing course after completing B.Sc nursing without any experience? Which is the best College in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for pursuing M.Sc Nursing course?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no need of any experience that is required in order to pursue this M.Sc in Nursing course. The basic educational qualification required pursue this M.Sc in Nursing course is Bachelor Degree in Nursing stream. So you no need to worry about the eligibility criteria in order to pursue this M.Sc Nursing course. Colleges offer M.Sc Nursing in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are given below.

>> NIMS Hyderabad

>> TKS College of Nursing

>> Tirumala College of Nursing

>> Medwin College of Nursing

>> SVS School of Nursing

>> Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences

>> Yashoda Paramedical Institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?