3rd September 2018, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of Advanced PG Diploma in Atmospheric Science in Dibrugarh University?

Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Advanced PG Diploma in Atmospheric Science which is available in Dibrugarh University? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

6th September 2018, 01:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of Advanced PG Diploma in Atmospheric Science in Dibrugarh University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you help me to know about the fee expenses of Advanced PG Diploma in Atmospheric Science which is available in Dibrugarh University? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses as well as course duration. Thank you!

The course duration of Advanced PG Diploma in Atmospheric Science at Dibruargh University is 18 months.

The fee structure of Advanced PG Diploma in Atmospheric Science at Dibruargh University is as follows:

Admission Fee – Rs 1000
Course Fee – Rs 2400
Library Fee – Rs 200
Union & Magazine Fee – Rs 400
SAF Fee – Rs 100
Development Fee – Rs 400
Internet Fee – Rs 200
Laboratory Fee – Rs 1000
Student’s Safety Insurance – Rs 50
Sports Fee – Rs 30

Total -------------------- Rs 5780

Candidates have to contact the university for exact fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?