15th October 2019, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of AME(Avionics Stream) in JRN Institute of Aviation Technology?

Dear friends, I would like to know how much I have to pay for studying AME(Avionics Stream) course in JRN Institute of Aviation Technology? Please help me to know about the duration of this course as well.

30th November 2019, 12:52 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of AME(Avionics Stream) in JRN Institute of Aviation Technology?

The course duration and fee expenses of AME(Avionics Stream) in the JRN Institute of Aviation Technology are given below.

** The fee expenses of AME(Avionics Stream) in the JRN Institute of Aviation Technology is Rs.54100 per year.

** The course duration of AME(Avionics Stream) at JRN Institute of Aviation Technology is three years.

CONTACT ADDRESS

414/2, Rani Khera More Mundka
New Delhi, Delhi 110041, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?