15th October 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to get Commercial Pilot Licence course admission in Bihar Flying Institute Patna?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to studying Commercial Pilot Licence course in Bihar Flying Institute Patna. I just want to know about the qualification which is essentially required to get admission for this course in this institute.

30th November 2019, 01:55 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to get Commercial Pilot Licence course admission in Bihar Flying Institute Patna?

Commercial Pilot Licence is a Diploma level Civil Aviation course. The educational qualification required to get Commercial Pilot Licence course admission in Bihar Flying Institute Patna is that the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in the Commercial Pilot Licence is 50%. The course duration of the Commercial Pilot Licence is 18 months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?